UGC approved University
BOOSTING A COMPETITIVE EDGE
- Established in Rajasthan, India, the Singhania University is UGC-recognized and IAO accredited, and is listed in the National Academic Depository (NAD).
- Located in Pacheri Bari, Rajasthan, the university campus covers about 30 acres of land providing the ideal environment for learning.
- Singhania University emphasizes on future employability and strives to help students achieve rapid career growth.
Singhania University came in existence by Smt. Narmada Devi Singhanaia, mother of the founder Shri. D.C. Singhania.
Singhania University was inaugurated on 21 Oct 2007 by Shri D.C. Singhania.
The university was established by the Govt. of Rajasthan, under Ordinance 6 of 2007. It is a UGC recognized university as per Sec. 2f of the UGC Act 1956.
Its pioneering batch of students graduated in 2010.
Singhania University has more than 200 programs in 50 disciplines. It offers graduate, postgraduate and doctoral degree programs in engineering. It has a management school that offers graduate, postgraduate, and doctoral degree programs in management.
The campus covers an area of about 30 acres of land.
Singhania University is in Pacheri Bari, Distt. Jhunjhunu (Rajasthan) on the Delhi-Narnaul Singhana – Pilani Road. It is about 160 km west of Delhi and about 165 km north of Jaipur.
- ^  About Singhania University
- ^ “UGC Act-1956” (PDF). mhrd.gov.in/. Secretary, University Grants Commission. Retrieved 1 February 2016.
- ^  UGC Website
- ^  Programs