B.Sc. Computer Science is a 3 year undergraduate program which deals with subjects and topics related to computer application and services.This Course is designed in a way, which covers all the aspects required to prepare students to make a career in Software Industry. The systematic study of computers and its applications enable students to imbibe logical and analytical skills which helps them excel in this field.
To synergize Information Technology in its entire ramification.
To provide basic inputs in various aspects of and a broad understanding of IT and its other interdisciplinary interfaces.
Focus of the program is Information Technology and Management of Information Technology.
To cater to the needs of effectively managing the business by bridging the gap between managerial practices in vogue and Information Technology.
Eligibility for Admission
- The student is eligible for BSc (IT) Program if he/she has a 10+2 with Mathematics as a subject or equivalent qualification or a 2-3year Diploma from a State Board of Technical Education.
- Diploma (Three years after S.S.C. Xth Std.) in allied branch are eligible for direct admission to the Second Year of the B.Sc. (I.T.) degree course.
Course Structure: Semester 1
- Digital Electronics
- Business Systems and Applications
- Introductions to Programming
- PC Software and Computer fundamentals
- English and General Awareness
Course Structure: Semester 2
- Computer Architecture and System Software
- Information System Analysis & Design
- Computer Programming
- English and General Awareness – II
- Management & Accounting
- Introduction to Environmental Science
Course Structure: SEMESTER 3
- Operating System
- Data Structure with C
- Computer Networks and Web Development
- Mathematic for Computing
- A. Parallel And Distributed Computing
- B. Artificial Intelligence
- C. Network Security
Course Structure: SEMESTER 4
- Data Base Management System
- Objected Oriented Programming with C++
- Introduction to Software Engineering
- Linux and Shell Programming
- Computer Oriented Numerical Techniques
- English Language And General Awareness – IV
Course Structure: SEMESTER 5
- Advanced Data Structure
- E- Business
- Information Security & Cyber Crime Handling
- A. Computer Graphics
- B. Wireless Communication
- C. Multimedia System
- English Language and General Awareness – V
- Short Project
Course Structure: SEMESTER 6
- Viva-voce & Seminar – II