Three years Bachelors of Arts program aims in preparing a thorough breed of executives with in-depth knowledge and Industry Exposure and Strategic Management Orientation. The candidates will be ready to take up responsibilities in any business (domestic and/or global) to ensure growth and success in the business they are assigned to.
To critically appraise a range of relevant theoretical business and computer management concepts.
To critically appreciate the significance of recent theoretical developments in business and their strategic implications.
Theoretical & Practical knowledge on business and inter-disciplinary areas of management.
Eligibility for Admission
- 10+ 2 in any stream or HSC or equivalent.
Course Structure: Year 1
- Indian Government and Politics
- Business Economics (Micro)
- Introduction to Sociology
- Introduction to Literature
- Indian Society and Culture
Course Structure: Year 2
- Indian Constitution
- Indian Economy
- History of Education in India
- Philosophical Foundation of Education
- Environmental Sciences
Course Structure: Year 3
- Political Science